North Cyprus is a splendid holiday destination where the hot Mediterranean climate is just a bit of its many attractions. Because of the sanctions the island is not considered as a holiday destination by most people and as a result a non-commercialised, and safe destination for those who want a quiet unspoilt holiday. Still able to offer holidays with deserted beaches, remote villages, clear warm sea, mountains with breathtaking views and a variation of impressive castles and monuments to fascinate those who enjoy history and architecture. North Cyprus is still largely untouched by mass tourism.
Here, in Northern Cyprus portal, you will find answers to:
- Not only facts about cultural places and events, but also detailed informaiton on leisure in North Cyprus
- Driving directions from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia
- How to explore North Cyprus, how to get to North Cyprus, local tours, fly & drive options, the cost of taxi, transfers from Ercan Airport to Kyrenia, North Cyprus or Book your Taxi Transfer online.
- Restaurants and bars in Kyrenia, Famagusta and Nicosia
- The splendid sights, and holiday activities in North Cyprus
- Road and City Maps of North Cyprus
- You can browse the list of companies offering hotel booking in North Cyprus;
- And list of Rent A Car Companies for good deals on North Cyprus Car Hire.